OBT Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OurBattleTech.com - A BattleTech Fan Site

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Shaping The Seeker AU (Suggestions would be nice)  (Read 6298 times)

masterarminas

• General
Shaping The Seeker AU (Suggestions would be nice)
« on: October 14, 2012, 12:01:44 AM »

Thinking Ahead in The Seeker

All right then.  I know that many of you have been reading my story The Seeker and it is chugging right along (my muse is with me at the moment).  I want to lay out a bit about what I am going to be doing in this AU.  I see the story as divided into three parts.

Part I (The Seeker) is where we are now, following Jason and company on his Quest on Circinus.  We are not nearly done with this arc yet, so it will be a while before we get around to the later parts.

Part II (The Crucible) will be dealing with the events after Jason returns to the Homeworlds.  Between the start of 3058 or so leading up to 3065 and the confrontation between the Scorpions and Khan Andrews of the Vipers that leads to Scorpions being forced into exile.  Now, while the Grand Council wants this Abjuration is go calmly and smoothly, you know that Khan Andrews isn’t going to stand for that . . . and neither are his allies.  The end result is that the Scorpions have to buy time for the majority of their touman to load up supplies, equipment, and civilians in the Pentagon (Dagda, specifically), while Ariel Suvorov keeps Andrew’s attention on Roche.  By the end of this arc, 40% of the Scorpion touman is dead, their factories gutted ruins, and Andrews will have casualties all out of proportion with what little he has gained.  It will be a glimpse at the start of the Wars of Reaving.

Part III (The Expanse) will follow the story all the way back full circle to Circinus, where the Scorpion Exiles will seek to form their own nation.  Arriving in 3066, they have to contend not only with the Circinus Federation, but with the Word of Blake, the Free Worlds League, and the Lyran Alliance.

Okay, that is my (general) outline.  On the numbers.  Here is my projected Scorpion TO&E, after the end of Part II and just prior to Part III.

Clan Goliath Scorpion Touman

Scorpion Command Keshiks
Knife Dance Keshik (Elite/Fanatical; Khan Jason Scott)
20th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Scorpio Ascendant) (Elite/Fanatical; saKhan Amanda Djerassi)
19th Scorpion Dragoons (Scorpion Seekers) (Veteran/Fanatical; Loremaster Karen Demos)

Alpha Galaxy (The Rock Minders)
24th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Khan's Own) (Elite/Fanatical; Star Colonel Miranda Shaffer)
8th Scorpion Dragoons (The Whip-Tail Brigade (Elite/Fanatical; Galaxy Commander Tina Arbuthnot)
14th Scorpion Hussars (Swift Retribution) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Jillian Scott)

Beta Galaxy (The Sand Runners)
23rd Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Ironshell Irregular) (Veteran/Fanatical; Galaxy Commander John Yeh)
1st Scorpion Dragoons (Heartvenom) (Elite/Fanatical; Star Colonel Henry Myers)
6th Scorpion Hussars (Desert Wing) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Jasmine ar-Rashid)

Gamma Galaxy (The Cave Dwellers)
31st Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Scorpions of the Veil) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Olin Naidu)
18th Scorpion Dragoons (The Fire Scorpions) (Veteran/Fanatical; Galaxy Commander Randi Moreau)
2nd Scorpion Hussars (Blinding Stare) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Brenda Collesano)

Delta Galaxy (Nightcrawlers)
17th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Golden Horde) (Regular/Reliable; Galaxy Commander Luke Dinour)
7th Scorpion Dragoons (The Din of Battle) (Veteran/Reliable; Star Colonel Mark Elam)
22nd Scorpion Hussars (Eye of the Storm) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Tasha Madsen)

Epsilon Galaxy (Swift Strikers)
9th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Obsidian Claws) (Green/Reliable; Galaxy Commander Pavel Ben-Shimon)
10th Scorpion Dragoons (Poisoned Gambit) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Shane Wagner)
4th Scorpion Hussars (Untamed Will) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Erin Posavatz)

Zeta Galaxy
21st Scorpion Cuirassiers (Black Sun) (Veteran/Reliable; Galaxy Commander Allison Baba)
71st Scorpion Dragoons (The Scorpion Cavalry) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Julian Kirov)
151st Scorpion Hussars (The Scorpion Light Horse) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Walter Suvorov)

Total:  21 Clusters (5 Elite; 9 Veteran; 6 Regular; 1 Green) plus 12 PGCs

Lost Units (40%)
Suvorov’s Keshik (The Deathstalkers)
3rd Cuirassiers (Kerensky's Covenant)
5th Cuirassiers (Forked Ambition)
12th Cuirassiers (The Highwaymen)
15th Cuirassiers (The Khan's Castle)
26th Cuirassiers (The Dark Sting)
32nd Cuirassiers (Sharman's Boxers)
11th Dragoons (The Devil's Tail)
13th Dragoons (Adamantine Hearts)
16th Dragoons (The Gate Crashers)
25th Hussars (The Crimson Legion)
27th Hussars (Night Hunters)
28th Hussars (Eyes of the Scorpion)
30th Scorpion Solahma (The Gray Scorpions)

Total:  14 Clusters plus 12 PGCs

Okay, here is how I came up with the numbers and units:  the 21st Cuirassiers, 71st Dragoons, and 151st Hussars are made up (in part) by the Eridani Light Horse survivors taken as abtakha on Huntress.  In canon two units from formed from them, so I expanded it a bit due to the urgency of the Scorpion Exile to three.
The Scorpions did not have a single Solahma unit, so I made one up from whole cloth (30th Solahma).  Same with the Keshiks; I added three Keshiks to the touman (Knife Dance, converted the 20th Cuirassier into the saKhan’s Keshik, and added the 19th Dragoons as the Loremasters Keshik).  That is three new clusters unrelated to canon.
That leaves the 9th Cuirassiers, 18th Dragoons, 27th Hussars, 28th Hussars, and the Deathstalkers Keshik.  In canon, the Scorpions recalled their Seekers and three full Clusters survived the Wars of Reaving to head out forming the Imperio.   Survived.  We don’t know how many were raised.  I think we presume that enough Seekers and ‘retired Warriors’ were recalled to service to fill out these five Clusters.
That doesn’t even take into effect the Harvest Trials:  if the Scorpions performed well (and their combat performance during the WoR indicates that they will), there is no reason why the Scorpions could not have raised another cluster or two from abtakha captured from other Clans.  Presuming two Clusters coming from the Harvest Trials, and six Clusters being formed from the Seekers and Warriors returned to service, that gives all eight of my non-canon elements.
Of course, the Scorpions promptly lose 40% of those formations ahead in the story, leaving 21 Clusters, (3 less than the sum total from FM:  Warden Clans) to forge their own future in Circinus.

masterarminas

• General
Re: Shaping The Seeker AU (Suggestions would be nice)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »

On the naval side, this is what we have.

Scorpion Naval Reserve (20 ships):

Clan Flagship
Sovetskii Soyuz-class CA (Serket); (2 Death Dancer-class DropShips; 3 DropShips)

Scorpion’s Destiny Naval Star
Monsoon II-class BB (Scorpion)*; Aegis-class CA (Corona Austrina); Congress-class FF (Bernlad); Naga II-class DD (Cygnus)*; (12 Death Dancer-class DropShips)

Striking Claw Naval Star
Monsoon II-class BB (Orion)*; Aegis-class CA (Corona Borealis); Congress-class FF (Garlon); Naga II-class DD (Aquila)*; (12 Death Dancer-class DropShips)

Fire Wheel Transport Star
Potemkin-class Troop Cruiser (Enceladus; Epimetheus); Volga-class Transport (Andromeda); Essex-class DD (Bellerophon)*; (54 DropShips)

Wild Hunt Transport Star
Potemkin-class Troop Cruiser (Karttikeya; Prometheus); Carrack-class Transport (Collrane); Essex-class DD (Orpheus); (52 DropShips)

Far Seeker Naval Star
Jenna Scott-class Surveillance Vessels (Naomi Djerassi; Cyrus Elam; Jenna Scott); (6 DropShips)

Lost Units (12 WarShips; ~40%)

Defenders of Roche Combined Naval Star
McKenna-class BB (Lei Kung); Nightlord-class BB (Atropos); Cameron-class BC (Hephaestus); Aegis-class CA (Eclipse)*, Quixote II-class FF (Herodotus)*; Congress-class FF (Verne)*; Lola III-class (Auriga, Sagitta); Samarkand II-class CVL (Deathstalker)*; Vincent-class Corvette (Chimera, Hydra, Minotaur)*

Now, let me explain.  As per WoR, we know that each Clan maintains their own Naval Cache with mothballed ships dating back to the Exodus.  And that Clans take ships out and put others in all the time, depending on what they can crew.  Now, for this AU, I am postulating that the Scorpions in the years between 3058 and 3066 managed to restore the dozen ships left in their cache (heck, they might have started the process earlier).    Now, I wanted some oddballs in there, so you see that with the choices I have made, there are definitely some of those.  The two most powerful Scorpion ships (the McKenna-class Lei Kung and the Nightlord-class Atropos) will get left behind as part of the defense of Roche, and they will be destroyed by the Vipers and their allies, along with six of those ships taken from the cache.

That will leave the Scorpions with 20 WarShips, three of which are refitted Trackers and one being a Carrack.  Total strength will be 2 BB (both upgraded Monsoons [!]), 3 CA (1 Sovetskii Soyuz and 2 Aegis), 2 FF (2 Congress), 4 DD (2 Essex, 2 Naga), 3 Surveillance Vessels (all updated Trackers), four Troop Cruisers (Potemkins), and 2 Transports (1 Volga and 1 Carrack).  Canon strength is 17, but that doesn’t include the three surveillance vessels I give the Scorpions in my AU.  So basically after bulking up their Fleet prior to the Abjuration, they lose everything they added.  Well, a mix of losing things they added and some damn good existing ships.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:47:22 AM by masterarminas »

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:46:50 AM »

That brings us to transport, or how to get the civilians out of dodge.  Let’s look at what the military touman requires:  each Cluster can be transported aboard 7 Scorpion-class DropShips (6 troop; 1 cargo/support) with an attached Death Dancer-class Assault DropShip; JumpShip asset is two Odyssey-class. 

We know that 21 clusters are making the journey, so that is 42 Odyssey-class right up front.  Since the other 14 clusters are NOT, that gives us 28 spare Odyssey-class just for the civilians.  I figure that the Scorpion Merchant Fleet is somewhere around 90 ships, so that gives us a total of 42 Odyssey-class for the touman and 118 Odyssey-class for the civilians.

DropShips are 21 Scorpion I, 42 Scorpion II, 21 Scorpion III, 21 Scorpion IV, 21 Scorpion V, 21 Scorpion VI, and 21 Death Dancers on the military side.  Civilians have 472 docking collars.

The Fleet has 26 more Death Dancers and another 115 docking collars, giving us a total of 587 civilian DropShips for the evacuation.  Figure one-in-three is the 50,000 ton Mastodon class and the rest are the 11,000 ton Auroch-class, and that gives us 195 Mastodons and 392 Aurochs, plus the military DropShips above.

In full evac mode, with each ship packed to the bulkheads with as many civilian refugees as they can (plus food, water, and life support, along with enough cargo to start a new life, i.e. pre-fab housing and factories, construction equipment, power generators, etc, etc, etc), that will give us:

Crew (including bay personnel):  34,216
Passengers:  1,178,752
Total:  1,212,968 (1.80% of total Goliath Scorpion population)
Cargo (not including spare parts, fuel, or consumables):  3,860,684 tons (~3182 kg per individual)

47 x Death Dancer (24 crew)
21 x Scorpion I (75 crew; 45 passengers; 1001 cargo)
63 x Scorpion II (64 crew; 56 passengers; 1771 cargo)
21 x Scorpion III (74 crew; 46 passengers; 1021 cargo)
21 x Scorpion IV (54 crew; 66 passengers; 321 cargo)
21 x Scorpion VI (105 crew; 15 passengers; 2011 cargo)
392 x Auroch (13 crew; 767 passengers; 2024 cargo)
195 x Mastodon (21 crew; 3399 passengers; 11366 cargo)

160x Odyssey (39 crew; 21 passengers; 143 cargo)

3 x Jenna Scott (131 crew; 589 passengers; 1429 cargo)
1 x Carrack (133 crew; 5867 passengers; 14699 cargo)
2 x Naga (266 crew; 6694 passengers; 13516 cargo)
2 x Essex (282 crew; 4638 passengers; 22132 cargo)
2 x Aegis (384 crew; 3336 passengers; 11353 cargo)
2 x Congress (310 crew; 6290 passengers; 22797 cargo)
1 x Volga (336 crew; 8364 passengers; 27528 cargo)
1 x Sovetskii Soyuz (445 crew; 6455 passengers; 21968 cargo)
2 x Monsoon (561 crew; 14,439 passengers; 43544 cargo)
4 x Potemkin (561 crew; 27639 passengers; 82463 cargo)

Okay, so what am I missing?  Cargo is a bit on the low side per capita, but then they aren’t heading to virgin worlds.  The refugee fleet will have 20 compact core WarShips and Transports and 160 standard core JumpShips . . . are my numbers way off?

Ideas?  Advice?

MA
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:33:53 PM by masterarminas »

Takiro

• General
  • For the Last Cameron!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 05:10:04 AM »

Links in the Chain
Your mention of Harvest Trails and the trip to Circinus got me thinking of people and places. Where they are, where they have been, and where they are going. One of my whacky ideas especially for the Steel Vipers was for them to stay in the InnerSphere and working with them rather than returning to the homeworlds. This fit their vision from the Invading Clans Sourcebook long ago but hey I understand things didn't really work out for them except in one case, New St. Andrews. So what ever happened to Dawn (I believe her name was from) the novel Star Lord? She may be a good addition to the Scorpion touman with a Viper cluster seeking to make its way back to the InnerSphere.

They are another link in the chain for me as the Scorpions are uniquely suited to "live off the land" if I can quote Sherman during their journey to the InnerSphere. Seekers have 'explored' worlds no doubt all along their route to Circinus so they 'know' where they are going. A dangerous assumption assuredly as some info might be out of date but their supply situation can be offset in no small part by melding the journeys of the past into one coherent route to a new home.

A Yardship might be nice addition? Any chance of finding a Newgrange??

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 08:49:17 AM »

Nice numbers, one minor thing really

That's a lot of Odysseys the Clan's never seemed to have such a universal approach to their navy (although if you look at the canon Nova Cats 9 Aegis split into sections of 3 for 3 naval stars kinda makes me wonder.)  Maybe mix up the transports available to the Scorpions?  Second reason behind that is the Odyssey is packed with Clan Tech, once its in the Inner Sphere your neighbours are going to be doing their best to capture one.

With regular JumpShips mixed in with the Odysseys it would give you more options in the long run (I know having them all the same makes accounting a lot easier) but fluff wise it makes sense to mix them up.

Also I'd be tempted to swap one of the Monsoons for the McKenna or the Nightlord (probably McKenna) 2 reasons for it.

1) Having a Monsoon charge the Clans in the Homeworlds would be cool as hell and take the Clans by total surprise (especially if its upgraded) they think it's an ancient ship the Scorpions have cobbled together for one last rearguard action - then surprise!!  It could buy the Scorpion fleets an extra couple of minutes that they'd need.  Abjurnments tend to be desperate affairs.

2) A McKenna or Nightlord is a known entity to the Inner Sphere.  Having a Monsoon would be cool but it's ancient and a totally unknown quantity.  Having a McKenna sitting there the whole Inner Sphere and Clans know its power and standing - immediately they think twice before going after it.

Otherwise the numbers look good.  Some dedicated passenger ships would be nice
My stuff, and my AU timeline follow link and enjoy

http://www.ourbattletech.com/forum/dragon-cat-collection/

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Really, as long as there is an unbroken line of people calling themselves "Clan Nova Cat," it doesn't really matter to me if they're still using Iron Wombs or not. They may be dead as a faction, but as a people they still exist. It's not uncommon in the real world, after all.

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »

And here is the Scorpion organization (post 3066).  The units that stayed behind used standard Clan OmniMechs and BattleMechs; these are new designs specific to the Scorpions.  These were built up during the 3040s, 3050s, and 3060s to logistically streamline their touman.  Total strength is 1,197 OmniMechs, 642 OmniFighters, 3010 Elementals, 1320 combat vehicles, and 6000 conventional infantry, with 47 Assault DropShips, 126 Troop Carrier DropShips, and 16 WarShips (excluding the Jenna Scotts and Carrack).

Looking at it in IS terms, that would be 33 Battalions of ‘Mechs (at 36 ‘Mechs and 6 fighters ea) with an additional 9 Omnis left over; 36 Armored Battalions (at 36 combat vehicles each) with 24 extras; 27 Battalions of PA Infantry (at 108 troopers each) with 94 remaining, and 23 Battalions of Infantry (at 252 troopers each) with 204 extras left over.  The biggest difference lies in the AS arm; even with each of those battalion equivalents above having 2 fighters each (126 total), that leaves 516 Aerospace Fighters . . . or 28 Independent Aerospace Groups of 18 fighters each, plus two six-fighter Squadrons.

As you can see, that is a LOT of fighters.  But, in practical terms (exclusive of WarShips), numbers wise, the Scorpions have less troops than either the Magistracy or Concordat, albeit more than the Marian Hegemony or Outworlds Alliance (prior to their becoming Best Friends Forever with the Ravens, that is).

Goliath Scorpion Cuirassier Cluster

Trinary Alpha (3 x Dune Stalker; 7 x Goliath Scorpion; 2 x Desert Tiger; 10 Elementals; 2 x Parthia)
Trinary Beta (3 x Dune Stalker; 5 x Goliath Scorpion; 2 x Desert Tiger; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Gamma (3 x Dune Stalker; 5 x Goliath Scorpion; 2 x Desert Tiger; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Delta (3 x Dune Stalker; 5 x Goliath Scorpion; 2 x Desert Tiger; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Epsilon (3 x Goliath Scorpion; 2 x Desert Tiger; 25 Elementals; 6 x Hun; 4 x Parthia)
Trinary Zeta (6 x Goliath Scorpion; 4 x Desert Tiger; 6 x Parthia; 4 x Sarmatia)

OmniMechs:  12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger (57)
Elementals:  110
OmniFighters:  6 x Hun; 12 x Parthia; 4 x Sarmatia (22)

Goliath Scorpion Dragoon Cluster

Trinary Alpha (4 x Goliath Scorpion; 6 x Desert Tiger; 2 x Sand Devil; 10 Elementals; 2 x Parthia)
Trinary Beta (3 x Goliath Scorpion; 5 x Desert Tiger; 2 x Sand Devil; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Gamma (3 x Goliath Scorpion; 5 x Desert Tiger; 2 x Sand Devil; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Delta (3 x Goliath Scorpion; 5 x Desert Tiger; 2 x Sand Devil; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Epsilon (3 x Desert Tiger; 2 x Sand Devil; 25 Elementals; 6 x Hun; 4 x Parthia)
Trinary Zeta (6 x Desert Tiger; 4 x Sand Devil; 6 x Parthia; 4 x Sarmatia)

OmniMechs:  12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil (57)

Goliath Scorpion Hussar Cluster

Trinary Alpha (4 x Desert Tiger; 6 x Sand Devil; 2 x Hooded Eagle; 10 Elementals; 2 x Parthia)
Trinary Beta (3 x Desert Tiger; 5 x Sand Devil; 2 x Hooded Eagle; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Gamma (3 x Desert Tiger; 5 x Sand Devil; 2 x Hooded Eagle; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Delta (3 x Desert Tiger; 5 x Sand Devil; 2 x Hooded Eagle; 25 Elementals)
Trinary Epsilon (3 x Sand Devil; 2 x Hooded Eagle; 25 Elementals; 6 x Hun; 4 x Parthia)
Trinary Zeta (6 x Sand Devil; 4 x Hooded Eagle; 6 x Parthia; 4 x Sarmatia)

OmniMechs:  12 x Desert Tiger; 31 x Sand Devil; 14 x Hooded Eagle (57)

Goliath Scorpion Provisional Garrison Cluster (12 total)

Trinary Alpha
20 x Minerva-class MBT, 10 x Laran-class MAG
Trinary Beta
Trinary Gamma
Trinary Delta
10 x Nike-class IFV, 250 x Conventional Infantry
Trinary Epsilon
10 x Nike-class IFV, 250 x Conventional Infantry

Combat Vehicles:  60 x Minerva; 30 x Laran; 20 x Nike (110)
Conventional Infantry:  500
Total Personnel:  850 officers and men (including 500 Infantry)
Vehicle Tonnage:  4,650 tons (110 combat vehicles total)

OmniMech Clusters (21; 8 Cuirassiers, 7 Dragoons, 6 Hussars)

OmniMechs:  96 x Dune Stalker; 332 x Goliath Scorpion; 401 x Desert Tiger; 284 x Sand Devil; 84 x Hooded Eagle (1,197)
Elementals:   2,310
OmniFighters:  126 x Hun; 252 x Parthia; 84 x Sarmatia (462)

Provisional Garrison Clusters (12)

Combat Vehicles:  720 x Minerva; 360 x Laran; 240 x Nike (1,320)
Conventional Infantry:  6,000
Total Personnel:  10,200 officers and men (including 6,000 Infantry)
Vehicle Tonnage:  55,800 tons (1,320 combat vehicles total)

Scorpion Naval Troops:

Marine Elementals:  700
OmniFighters:  36 x Hun; 96 x Parthia; 48 x Sarmatia (180)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:13:04 PM by masterarminas »

fitzgerald

• Kavallerist
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 02:24:02 AM »

Feel free to pull out any odd ball, unusual or unique Star League kit you want. 

Secondly I'd add a full out Cluster of blue water equipment.  The Scorpions developed the Undine for a reason, and with their exit from Dagda they likely pulled those troops out as well.

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 02:18:35 PM »

Okay, here are my revised numbers for the Scorpion Expanses AU.  Let us start by looking the Scorpions prior to the Abjuration.

Clan Goliath Scorpion managed, by canon, to expand from 24 Clusters (7 Galaxies) in 3059 to 30 Clusters (9 Galaxies) in 3070 (adding four Seeker Clusters and two  Scorpion Lancers Clusters formed from the remnants of the 71st Light Horse Regiment).  I retained the same number of Clusters (30, but moved up the absorption of the ELH by eight years to 3062), although I organized them slightly differently, showing here.  I also discarded the very un-Scorpion names that canon gave these new Clusters, instead using traditional Scorpion designations).

Alpha Galaxy (The Rock Minders)
24th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Khan's Own) (Elite/Fanatical)
35th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Scorpions of the Veil) (Elite/Fanatical)
8th Scorpion Dragoons (The Whip-Tail Brigade) (Elite/Fanatical)
14th Scorpion Hussars (Swift Retribution) (Veteran/Fanatical)

Beta Galaxy (The Sand Runners)
23rd Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Ironshell Irregulars) (Elite/Fanatical)
1st Scorpion Dragoons (Heartvenom) (Elite/Fanatical)
6th Scorpion Hussars (Desert Wind) (Veteran/Fanatical)
22nd Scorpion Hussars (Eye of the Storm) (Veteran/Fanatical)

Gamma Galaxy (The Cave Dwellers)
3rd Scorpion Cuirassiers (Kerensky's Covenant) (Veteran/Fanatical)
14th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Dark Sting) (Elite/Fanatical)
16th Scorpion Dragoons (The Gate Crashers) (Veteran/Fanatical)
8th Scorpion Hussars (The Crimson Legion) (Veteran/Fanatical)

Delta Galaxy (Nightcrawlers)
7th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Din of Battle) (Regular/Reliable)
20th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Scorpio Ascendant) (Veteran/Reliable)
9th Scorpion Dragoons (Obsidian Claws) (Veteran/Reliable)
71st Scorpion Hussars (Scorpion Lancers) (Regular/Reliable)

Epsilon Galaxy (Swift Strikers)
5th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Forked Ambition) (Regular/Fanatical)
8th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Khan's Castle) (Elite/Fanatical)
10th Scorpion Dragoons (Poisoned Gambit) (Regular/Fanatical)
2nd Scorpion Hussars (Blinding Stare) (Regular/Fanatical)

Zeta Galaxy (Sting of the Sun)
4th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Adamantine Hearts) (Regular/Reliable)
17th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Golden Horde) (Regular/Reliable)
33rd Scorpion Dragoons (Sharman's Boxers) (Regular/Reliable)
21st Scorpion Dragoons (Black Sun) (Regular/Reliable)

Eta Galaxy (Claws of the Scorpion)
12th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Highwaymen) (Regular/Reliable)
11th Scorpion Dragoons (The Devil's Tail) (Regular/Reliable)
4th Scorpion Hussars (Untamed Will) (Regular/Reliable)

Theta Galaxy (Scorpion Seekers)
15th Scorpion Dragoons (The Fire Scorpions) (Regular/Reliable)
19th Scorpion Dragoons (Scorpion Strikers) (Green/Questionable)
18th Scorpion Hussars (Scorpions of the Storm) (Regular/Reliable)

Each of the Clusters above are organized the same, with 57 OmniMechs, 110 Elementals, and 22 OmniFighters divided among six Trinary (one Command, three Assault, one Battle, and one Striker).  Transport consists of six Scorpion-class Troop Carriers and two Death Dancer-class Assault DropShips, with interstellar transit provided for by two Odyssey-class JumpShips.

On the naval side of things, the Scorpions have reactivated and restored the following ships to service from their Reserve Naval Cache by 3063:  Bellerophon (Essex-class), Scorpio (Lola III-class), Eclipse (Aegis-class), Marwyn (Congress-class), and Orion (Volga-class).  In addition, the Scorpions revealed (not voluntarily, but still revealed) the existence of their Jenna Scott-class Surveillance Vessels. 

Flagship
Sovetskii Soyuz-class CA Serket

Scorpion's Destiny Naval Star
McKenna-class BB Lei Kung; Aegis-class CA Corona Austrina; Congress-class FF Marwyn; Lola III-class DD Scorpio

Burning Sting Naval Star
Nightlord-class BB Atropos; Aegis-class CA Corona Borealis; Congress-class FF Garlon; Lola III-class DD Auriga

Striking Claw Naval Star
Cameron-class BC Hephaestus; Aegis-class CA Eclipse; Congress-class FF Bernlad; Lola III-class DD Sagitta

Fire Wheel Transport Star
Potemkin-class Troop Cruiser Karttikeya; Prometheus; Volga-class Orion; Essex-class Bellerophon

Wild Hunt Transport Star
Potemkin-class Troop Cruiser Enceladus; Epimetheus; Volga-class Andromeda; Essex-class Orpheus

Far Seeker Surveillance Star
Jenna Scott-class Surveillance Vessel Cyrus Elam; Jenna Scott; Naomi Djerassi; Mikhail Kirov; Carrack-class Transport Collrane

By canon, the Scorpions do not appear to have Provisional Garrison Clusters, but to me this makes little sense.  PGCs are (in my opinion, once again), the law-enforcement, civil disorder, and emergency relief paramilitary forces of the Clans.  Warriors, to be sure, and well armed, but lacking ‘Mechs and Aerospace Fighters and heavily built around conventional infantry.  I decided that the Scorpions managed to field fifteen PGCs, each built around five Trinary of three Stars each.  Three Trinary are mobile infantry with a Star of 10 Infantry Carriers (tracked, light vehicles) and two Stars of conventional infantry (125 troopers each).   One Trinary is air-mobile, with a Star of 10 attack VTOLs, a Star of 5 attack and 5 Infantry Carrier VTOLs and one Star of 125 conventional infantry.  The final Trinary consists of three Stars of main battle tanks (although at 50 tons, many debate how much of a Main Battle Tank the Minervas actually are) for a total of 30.  Total strength for each PGC is 30 MBTs, 20 tracked IFVs, 15 attack VTOLs, 5 troop carrier VTOLs, and 875 conventional clan infantry troopers.  Scorpion PGCs are labeled as Scorpion Gendarme Clusters are numbered in sequence from 101 to 115.  Plus, the Scorpions had two more nautical PGCs consisting of maritime units for use on Dagda and Strana Mechty.  Since neither nautical PGC was part of the Scorpion Exodus, they are not described here in detail.

Unfortunately, the Scorpion Abjuration in 3064-3065 quickly cuts this Clan back down to size.  Units lost on Roche fighting a rear-guard action consist of the 4th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Adamantine Hearts), 5th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Forked Ambition), 12th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Highwaymen), the 17th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Golden Horde), the 7th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Din of Battle), the 10th Scorpion Dragoons (Poisoned Gambit), the 19th Scorpion Dragoons (Scorpion Strikers), the 33rd Scorpion Dragoons (Sharman’s Boxers),  the 2nd Scorpion Hussars (Blinding Stare), and the 4th Scorpion Hussars (Untamed Will).  A full third of the Clan’s line Clusters were lost, along with seven PGCs (the 116th and 117th Scorpion Gendarmes being reequipped to fight on land).  This is not counting the four under strength Clusters that Khan Ariel Suvorov raised from former Warriors recalled to service.

The Naval forces were not immune to their own losses at Roche.  Atropos, Serket, Corona Austrina, Corona Borealis, Eclipse, Marwyn, Collrane, Cyrus Elam, and Mikhail Kirov were destroyed by the Viper, Hellion, Mandrill, and Spirit Fleets, reducing the Scorpion Fleet to seventeen capital WarShips.

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »

SCORPIONS OF THE EXPANSE (AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE)

Bloodnames of Clan Goliath Scorpion (Exclusive are bolded)Arbuthnot, ar-Rashid, Baba, Ben-Shimon, Brinker, Bungei, Collesano, Cranstonolv, Demos, Dinour, Djerassi, Elam, Gorga, Hardo, Henriquez, Ismaila, Kirov, Kreek, LeClair, Linghui, Lunde, Madsen, Moreau*, Mortelette, Myers, Nagy, Naidu, Omid, Pakhalina, Posavatz, Sang, Scott, Shaffer, Snell, Solheim, Suvorov, Sword, Tazegul, Wagner, Yeh, and Zuric.

*During the Harvest Trials, the Goliath Scorpions shocked the Clans by bidding an entire Galaxy to the Star Adders versus the absorbed Moreau Bloodname, in its entirety.  Khan N’Buta, in the process of rebuilding the Adders strength accepted the challenge, but he was not prepared for the ferocity of the Scorpion assault; or the newly revealed OmniMechs which they fielded.    The Trial was a success for the Scorpions, adding fourteen Blood-named Warriors, an additional three hundred and eleven Warriors (all that remained in the wake of the Burrock Absorption and the Trial) to the Scorpion Touman, along with two hundred seventeen sibkin ranging in ages from four to sixteen, plus exclusive rights to the Bloodname.  During the Scorpion Abjuration, it was rumored (but never proven) that the Scorpions were adding the genetic material of Ethan Moreau to the existing Bloodline, in direct violation of Nicholas Kerensky’s instructions to the contrary.  No evidence of such activity was recovered, and it remains a rumor to this day, despite the Scorpions abandoning the Homeworlds.

Scorpion Organization:  Each Line Cluster is organized identically around one Command Trinary (with 12 OmniMechs, 10 Elementals, and 2 OmniFighters), three Assault Trinary (each with 10 OmniMechs and 25 Elementals), one Battle Trinary (with 5 OmniMechs, 25 Elementals, and 10 OmniFighters), and one Striker Trinary (with 10 OmniMechs and 10 OmniFighters).  Guard and Specialist Trinary formations have been removed from service.  The Reserve Garrison Clusters each contain one Tank Trinary (with 30 MBTs), three Mobile Infantry Trinary (each with 10 IFVs and 250 conventional infantry), and one Air-Mobile Trinary (with 15 attack VTOLs, 5 troop carrier VTOLs and 125 conventional infantry).

CLAN GOLIATH SCORPION TOUMAN (6 NOVEMBER, 3066)

LINE GALAXIES (1140 OmniMechs; 2220 Elemental; 440 ASF)

ALPHA GALAXY (THE ROCK MINDERS)
24th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Khan's Own) (Elite/Fanatical; Khan Jason Scott) (12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

35th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Scorpion‘s of the Veil) (Elite/Fanatical; Star Colonel Miranda Shaffer) (12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

8th Scorpion Dragoons (The Whip-Tail Brigade (Elite/Fanatical; Galaxy Commander Tina Arbuthnot) (12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

14th Scorpion Hussars (Swift Retribution) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Jillian Scott) (12 x Desert Tiger; 31 x Sand Devil; 14 x Hooded Eagle; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

BETA GALAXY (THE SAND RUNNERS)
23rd Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Ironshell Irregular) (Elite/Fanatical; Star Colonel John Yeh) (12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

1st Scorpion Dragoons (Heartvenom) (Elite/Fanatical; saKhan Amanda Djerassi) (12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

6th Scorpion Hussars (Desert Wind) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Henry Myers) (12 x Desert Tiger; 31 x Sand Devil; 14 x Hooded Eagle; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

22nd Scorpion Hussars (Eye of the Storm) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Jasmine ar-Rashid) (12 x Desert Tiger; 31 x Sand Devil; 14 x Hooded Eagle; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

GAMMA GALAXY (THE CAVE DWELLERS)
3rd Scorpion Cuirassiers (Kerensky‘s Covenant) (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Olin Naidu) (12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

14th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Dark Sting) (Elite/Fanatical; Loremaster Karen Demos) (12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

16th Scorpion Dragoons (The Gate Crashers) (Veteran/Fanatical; Galaxy Commander Randi Moreau) (12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

8th Scorpion Hussars (The Crimson Legion)  (Veteran/Fanatical; Star Colonel Brenda Collesano) (12 x Desert Tiger; 31 x Sand Devil; 14 x Hooded Eagle; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

DELTA GALAXY (NIGHTCRAWLERS)
20th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Scorpio Ascendant) (Veteran/Reliable; Galaxy Commander Luke Dinour) (12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

9th Scorpion Dragoons (Obsidian Claws) (Veteran/Reliable; Star Colonel Mark Elam) (12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

11th Scorpion Dragoons (The Devil's Tail) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Pavel Ben-Shimon) (12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

71st Scorpion Hussars (Scorpion Lancers) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Tasha Madsen) (12 x Desert Tiger; 31 x Sand Devil; 14 x Hooded Eagle; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

EPSILON GALAXY (SWIFT STRIKERS)
8th Scorpion Cuirassiers (The Khan's Castle) (Elite/Fanatical; Galaxy Commander Allison Baba) (12 x Dune Stalker; 31 x Goliath Scorpion; 14 x Desert Tiger; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

15th Scorpion Dragoons (The Fire Scorpions) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Shane Wagner) (12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

21st Scorpion Dragoons (Black Sun) (Regular/Reliable; Galaxy Commander Erin Posavatz) (12 x Goliath Scorpion; 31 x Desert Tiger; 14 x Sand Devil; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

18th Scorpion Hussars (Scorpions of the Storm) (Regular/Reliable; Star Colonel Walter Suvorov) (12 x Desert Tiger; 31 x Sand Devil; 14 x Hooded Eagle; 110 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 12 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF; 2 x Death Dancer-class DS; 1 x Scorpion I-class DS; 3 x Scorpion II-class DS; 1 x Scorpion III-class DS; 1 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 2 x Odyssey-class JS)

Elite:  7
Veteran:  8
Regular:  5

GOLIATH SCORPION NAVAL RESERVES (17 WarShips; 650 Elementals; 200 ASF)

SCORPION’S DESTINY NAVAL STAR (Star Admiral David Ben-Shimon)
McKenna-class BB (Lei Kung); Congress-class FF (Garlon); Lola III-class DD (Scorpio); Essex-class DD (Bellerophon) (8 x Death Dancer-class; 150 x Elemental; 24 x Hun ASF; 40 x Parthia ASF; 16 x Sarmatia ASF)

STRIKING CLAW NAVAL STAR (Star Admiral Julian Kirov)
Cameron-class BC (Hephaestus); Congress-class FF (Bernlad); Lola III-class DD (Auriga); Essex-class DD (Orpheus) (6 x Death Dancer-class; 125 x Elemental; 12 x Hun ASF; 26 x Parthia ASF; 12 x Sarmatia ASF)

FIRE WHEEL TRANSPORT STAR (Star Admiral James Tazegul)
Potemkin-class Troop Cruiser (Karttikeya; Prometheus); Volga-class Transport (Orion) (3 x Death Dancer-class; 51 x other DropShips; 150 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 10 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF)

WILD HUNT TRANSPORT STAR (Star Admiral Dmitri Hardo)
Potemkin-class Troop Cruiser (Enceladus; Epimetheus); Volga-class Transport (Andromeda) (3 x Death Dancer-class; 51 x other DropShips; 150 x Elemental; 6 x Hun ASF; 10 x Parthia ASF; 4 x Sarmatia ASF)

FAR SEEKER SURVEILLANCE STAR (Star Admiral Loren Snell)
Jenna Scott-class Surveillance Vessel (Jenna Scott; Naomi Djerassi); Lola III-class DD (Sagitta) (6 x other DropShips; 75 x Elemental; 18 x Parthia ASF; 12 x Sarmatia ASF)

GOLIATH SCORPION PROVISIONAL GARRISON CLUSTERS (300 MBT; 300 IFV; 200 VTOL; 8750 Conventional Infantry)
101st Scorpion Gendarme (Veteran/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
102nd Scorpion Gendarme (Regular/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
103rd Scorpion Gendarme (Regular/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
104th Scorpion Gendarme (Regular/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
105th Scorpion Gendarme (Regular/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
106th Scorpion Gendarme (Regular/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
107th Scorpion Gendarme (Veteran/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
108th Scorpion Gendarme (Regular/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
109th Scorpion Gendarme (Green/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
110th Scorpion Gendarme (Green/Reliable) (30 MBT; 30 IFV; 20 VTOL; 875 Conventional Infantry)
Note:  Scorpion Gendarme Clusters have no integral transport (DropShip or JumpShip) and must be transported using cargo/passenger space.

TOTAL TOUMAN STRENGTH:  17 WarShips (1 x McKenna-class BB; 1 x Cameron-class BC; 2 x Congress-class FF; 3 x Lola III-class DD; 2 x Essex-class DD; 4 x Potemkin-class Troop Cruiser; 2 x Volga-class Transport; 3 x Jenna Scott-class Surveillance Vessel); 40 x Odyssey-class JS; 60 x Death Dancer-class DS; 20 x Scorpion I-class DS; 60 x Scorpion II-class DS; 20 x Scorpion III-class DS; 20 x Scorpion IV-class DS; 72 x Auroch-class DS; 36 x Mastodon-class DS; 1140 x OmniMech (84 x Dune Stalker; 301 x Goliath Scorpion; 387 x Desert Tiger; 284 x Sand Devil; 84 x Hooded Eagle); 2850 x Elemental; 660 x ASF (168 x Hun; 344 x Parthia; 128 x Sarmatia); 300 Minerva-class MBT; 300 Nike-class IFV; 150 Hecate-class attack VTOL; 50 Hera-class Troop VTOL; and 8750 Conventional Infantry.  Plus 24 x Odyssey-class JS normally assigned to line Clusters lost on Roche, and pressed into service to transport 96 civilian/merchant DS (64 x Auroch-class and 32 x Mastodon-class).

CIVILIAN/MERCHANT FLEET:  60 x Odyssey-class JS (Civilian); 30 x Voyager*(-class JS (Civilian) (280 x Auroch-class DS; 140 x Mastodon-class DS)

*Voyager-class JS are six collar vessels the size of a Monolith that include an HPG and a Lithium-fusion Battery.

Total Jump-capable Vessels:  17 Compact Core WarShips; 154 Jump Ships.
Total Personnel (Military and Civilian):  1,136,160 (w/4,598,197 tons of cargo, exclusive of fuel or spare parts; approximately 4 tons per person)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:58:20 PM by masterarminas »

Takiro

• General
  • For the Last Cameron!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 01:45:36 PM »

FYI ISP3 has some interesting notes of the Imperio like a new caste...

Corbeau

• Kavallerist
  • Jaim Magnus
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 03:09:44 PM »

o.O   Ooooooooo

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 04:08:07 PM »

What new caste?!?   :o  Tell us more!

MA

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 08:32:32 PM »

Labour Class I believe I was reading about it too along with the two new Scorp MilitiaMechs

Post more tomorrow unless Takiro beats me to it

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Really, as long as there is an unbroken line of people calling themselves "Clan Nova Cat," it doesn't really matter to me if they're still using Iron Wombs or not. They may be dead as a faction, but as a people they still exist. It's not uncommon in the real world, after all.

Takiro

• General
  • For the Last Cameron!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 08:41:46 PM »

Well without giving too much away there are two new castes created to ease the integration of the Umayyads and the Castillians. The Support Caste seems to equal bureaucrats to me while the Garrison Caste takes all conventional forces those nations had and lumped them into police/ national guard duties. All is not going well with the transition as natives have protested their new assignments mainly cause they got stuck in the Labor Caste without much care by the Scorpions.

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 07:20:55 AM »

pretty much what Takiro said

They also seem to have had some interesting dealings with the Green Ghosts

And their new MilitiaMechs are nice!!

Raptar (biped 35) and Arana (quad 40), IndustrialMechs with Clan weapons the Raptar with a fuel cell

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up