OBT Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AU Developers - Please PM Knightmare or MechRat if you need board or permission changes

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: T-65 Paladin Battle Armor  (Read 2203 times)

JPArbiter

• General
  • Host of Arbitration. Your last word in Battletech
T-65 Paladin Battle Armor
« on: June 12, 2012, 04:18:38 PM »

There is no place for Battle armor, infantry, or protomechs, so I am lumping them into the vehicles section

T-65 Paladin Battle Armor
The EDF battle armor corps had been utilizing for the first 30 years of its existence imported Grey Death Battle Armor of varying sizes, to great success.  Between the suits combat effectiveness and economically friendly nature, it was a wonder why there would be a call for home brewed battle armor.  Through much political finagling though, the T-65 Paladin was produced to create a home built standard battlesuit that could act as support for conventional infantry, something the GDT suits were never good at.
Three variants of the Paladin were developed concurrently.  The first so called “Assault Suit” was given booster enhanced jump capability so it may engage in close combat with its targets.  a simple .50 caliber machine gun and Heavy Vibro Battle claw allow it to tear through conventional infantry with ease, as well as engage battlmechs at point blank range.  The Second “Tactical” suit has the jump jets and booster, as well as the battle claw removed in favor of basic manipulators and enhanced land speed.  A copy of the popular Mag Shot Gauss Rifle dominates the right arm, barely concealing the basic manipulator. The Final Variant is functionally identical to the tactical version, but removes the mag shot entirely to make use of detachable weapon packs first pioneered by the Word of Blake.
The Paladins so far has proven very popular, with platoons of suits being used by the front line divisions and planetary militias.  It is the preferred battle armor of the 13th Space Marines.

Type: T-65 Paladin
Manufacturer
Primary Factory

Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Chasis Type: Humanoid
Weight Class: Medium
Maximum Weight: 1,000
Battle Value
T-65a
T-65b
T-65c
Swarm/Leg Attack/Mechanized/AP: Yes/Yes/Yes/No

Equipment
Chassis: 175 Kg
Motive System (T-65a)
Ground MP: 1
Jump MP: 4 150 Kg
Motive System (T-65b/T-65c)
Ground MP: 3 80 Kg
Jump MP: 0
Manipulators (T-65a)
Left: Heavy Vibro Battle Claw 60Kg
Right: Basic manipulator
Manipulators (T-65b/T-65c)
Left: Basic Manipulator
Right: Basic manipulator
Armor: Advacend 5 Slots 320 KG
Armor Value: 8+1(trooper)

Weapons and Equipment
T-65a
Jump Booster Body 2 125 Kg
Machine Gun RA 1 100 Kg

T-65b
Magshot Gauss Rifle RA 3 175 KG

T-65c
Detachable Weapon Pack (Can accommodate up 425 KG of weapons after modifier)
BattleTech products aren't Pokemon Cards. You don't have to catch, or collect them all.

WHAT NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THAT!

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
Re: T-65 Paladin Battle Armor
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »

There is no place for Battle armor, infantry, or protomechs, so I am lumping them into the vehicles section

Oh dear a challenge for Knightmare
My stuff, and my AU timeline follow link and enjoy

http://www.ourbattletech.com/forum/dragon-cat-collection/

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Really, as long as there is an unbroken line of people calling themselves "Clan Nova Cat," it doesn't really matter to me if they're still using Iron Wombs or not. They may be dead as a faction, but as a people they still exist. It's not uncommon in the real world, after all.

Takiro

• General
  • For the Last Cameron!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 07:03:13 PM »

I never really developed a taste for designing battlearmor sadly. Perhaps I will try a few in the near future.

A place for MiniMechs would be nice.  ;)

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 07:11:17 PM »

I never really developed a taste for designing battlearmor sadly. Perhaps I will try a few in the near future.

A place for MiniMechs would be nice.  ;)

Some of the new Battle Armour variants act like MiniMechs especially with DWS
My stuff, and my AU timeline follow link and enjoy

http://www.ourbattletech.com/forum/dragon-cat-collection/

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Really, as long as there is an unbroken line of people calling themselves "Clan Nova Cat," it doesn't really matter to me if they're still using Iron Wombs or not. They may be dead as a faction, but as a people they still exist. It's not uncommon in the real world, after all.

Gabriel

• General
  • We the Swift,Quiet and Deadly Bring Forth Death
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 12:34:36 AM »

Joy another section  ;D
Fear is our most powerful weapon and a Heavy Regiment of Von Rohrs Battlemech's is a very close second.-attributed to Kozo Von Rohrs
Will of Iron,Nerves of Steel,Heart of Gold,Balls of Brass... No wonder I set off metal detectors.Death or Compliance now that's not to much to ask for,is it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up