OBT Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AU Developers - Please PM Knightmare or MechRat if you need board or permission changes

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Scorpio Ascendant  (Read 45803 times)

masterarminas

• General
Re: Scorpio Ascendant
« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2012, 01:27:02 PM »

I rewrote the last section; hope that this works better.

MA

Kwic

• The Grimm Face of Oberon
  • KU Player
  • Sergeant
« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2012, 06:01:48 PM »

is it bad that I check a couple sites to see if they have a more recent update?

Excellent work MA.

Blacknova

• Puppet Master
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Rugby Players - Inspiration for the BattleMech
    • The Kapteyn Universe
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »

I rewrote the last section; hope that this works better.

MA

Yeah, works much better.
Dedicated to committing viciously gratuitous bastardy of the first order.

The Kapteyn Universe - http://www.ourbattletech.com/kapteyn

Follow the KU on twitter: Matt Alexander
@BlackNova01

You know there is something wrong with the FWL, when Word's spell check changes Impavido to Impetigo and Zechetinu to Secretion.

Ice Hellion

• Protector of the Taurian Concordat
  • KU Player
  • General
  • Beware of the all-seeing eye: Ice Hellion
« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2012, 02:53:24 PM »

I didn't see the previous one so I won't tell you if it is better or worst.

"In turn they tested each Clan namesake
in trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2012, 04:19:15 PM »

The Steel Palace, Malcheema
Arcturus, Lyran Commonwealth, Federated Commonwealth
January 14, 3044

The images of the assembled Lords of the Inner Sphere were silent as Stephen Davion finished reciting Nikolai Djerassi’s message.  Silent except for a sudden bark of incredulous laughter from Takashi Kurita.

Jaime Wolf shook his head ruefully.  “You need not even begin your protests, Lord Kurita,” he said.  “First Lord of the Star League?  I well know my limits—and this exceeds them.  I am less well-suited to assuming that role than General Kerensky was after the Amaris Coup . . . and none of you would particularly care for how I would deal with political problems.”

“Could such an action even deter the Clans?” mused Candace Liao.  “It seems to me that it would only infuriate them—robbing them of the chance to remake the Star League in their own image.”

J. Elliot Jamison snorted.  “The die-hard Crusaders will not be deterred in the least—but most of the Clans are not quite so fanatical in orientation.  From our intelligence reports, there is an almost equal split between Crusader and Warden factions—and many of the so-called Crusaders are moderate in nature.  The Jaguars, the Falcons, the Hellions, the Vipers, and the Spirits will howl if this comes to pass, but the others will at least pause and give the matter some thought.  It could take the wind out of their sails, cut them off at the knees, or whatever other metaphor you wish to use.  Not to mention that if, if, the Scorpions do change sides and declare for the Star League, it might well lead others to at least consider doing the same.  And as for you not being capable as First Lord, Jaime Wolf, I’d wager that the troops at least would follow you—what troops we have left after this battle, that is.”

Thomas Marik shook his head in resignation.  “While I have nothing personal against Supreme Commander Wolf, Takashi will never allow him to become First Lord—and we all know it.  Jaime Wolf knows that as well, Colonel Jamison.  In a similar fashion, neither Takashi or myself can accept Hanse Davion on the throne of the First Lord, just as he—and his people—would never accept Takashi or even Candace.  And that leaves . . . Melissa Steiner-Davion and myself as potential candidates.”

“You are forgetting ComStar,” Michael York added quietly.  He quickly held up his hand.  “I do not want nor do I desire the office; my hands are quite full enough dealing with the problems my predecessors allowed within my organization itself.  Not that the Fox or the Archon would accept me—because of the manner in which my predecessors . . . interfered in their realms.  Still, the candidate must be acceptable to ComStar as a whole.”

“Agreed,” snapped Hanse, although a scowl was clearly evident upon his face.  “Jaime, Takashi, Candace, the Primus, and I are all eliminated . . . which as Lord Marik says leaves us with two choices.”

“One of which is your wife,” barked Takashi.  “Although,” and the stern mask of the face of the Coordinator of the Draconis Combine softened and he almost smiled, “it would be worth putting her on the Throne to see you have to jump at her orders for a change.”

The Primus raised his hand.  “Would she be willing to abdicate as Archon?  The First Lord of the Star League must not be shown as favoring any of the Great Houses, after all—he or she must be scrupulously fair and even-handed.”

And once again silence descended on the gathering, broken only the occasional static of some random HPG interference.

“I have fought for too long to reunite the League,” Thomas Marik at last said.  “I will not hand it over to take the reigns of some . . . ceremonial position.”

“Hardly ceremonial,” continued the Primus.  “If the Scorpions are speaking the truth when they offer their full strength as part of a restored Star League Defense Force, then the First Lord will command a force greater in size than the current Capellan Confederation Armed Forces.  And, as Primus of ComStar, the ComGuards will provide at least half, if not more, of our total forces to the SLDF.  Combined with the Scorpions, this First Lord will have a force of arms at his or her command which exceeds that of any single Successor State.”

“Abdicate?  I cannot abdicate my rule of the Lyran Commonwealth,” said Melissa.  “My eldest son is still a minor—and that would put Ryan Steiner in the seat of Archon, which would be a catastrophe.”

“And Victor is my heir as well,” added Hanse.  “But the matter of who will succeed both Melissa and myself can be resolved at a latter date—I believe that all of us here can agree that the power of the First Lord will have to rest on the votes of the High Council.”

“A High Council where your Federated Commonwealth will control three of the five votes, Hanse,” said Thomas with a sour look.  “Or three of six if we give ComStar a seat.”

“Or just three of seven if admit the Scorpions as a member state,” mused the Primus, “and give them a vote as well.  You did say that they wanted seven worlds in the Lyons Thumb to call their own—as an independent power.”

Hanse frowned.  “I do not like giving them seven more of our worlds.”

“Seven Lyran worlds, dear,” said Melissa.  And then she smiled.  “It would infuriate Ryan would it not?”

“He is a dangerous man,” Takashi warned.  “For all that I sneer at your Steiner military prowess, at least many of your kin are honorable—that viper is the exception that proves the rule.”

“So none of us are willing to take the throne—or to see another of number upon it,” added Jaime Wolf.  “Yet, if we do this, we must have a First Lord.  Otherwise, even those Clans who will be willing to consider stopping this conflict will not be persuaded.”

“There is perhaps another answer,” chimed in Michael.  “Precentor Martial Focht, would you accept this role?”

Takashi jerked in surprise—but perhaps no more so than the white-robed masked man standing beside the Primus.  Hanse shook his head again.  “I will not accept a ComStar precentor or adept, Primus.”

“Not even one that is a cousin to your wife, Hanse Davion?  Tell them Focht—the time for secrets is at an end.”
Melissa’s head whipped around at the words of the Primus and her jaw dropped as Focht removed his mask and lowered his hood.  “Fredrick?  You . . . you . . . you’re dead!”

Anastasius Focht—Fredrick Steiner—shook his head.  “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

“But how . . . why . . .” Melissa sputtered in shock.

The Precentor Martial nodded in understanding.  “I was a pawn in Lestrade’s schemes, Melissa.  Used as a tool in an effort to further his ambitions—he planned on me supplanting your mother and then ruling the Commonwealth behind his puppet.  Me.   When Theodore Kurita took me prisoner, I asked him not to return me—and that he report my death to Aunt Katrina.”

Michael York smiled.  “And since he did not want to ever play at politics again, he served his new masters well—never giving them any information on the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces, but doing what he could to aid Theodore in building his Ghost Regiments.  And then, when Primus Waterly desired to expand the ComGuards, Takashi and Theodore gave him to ComStar—and once again, he served without regard for his own status.  And he served well in that role.”

Takashi frowned, but then he nodded.  “I have no objections to Anastasius Focht on the throne of the First Lord.  He will not interfere in the internal workings of my realm—this I know from speaking to him.”

“And I will release him from service to ComStar—freeing him from all vows and oaths he has taken,” added the Primus.

Jaime Wolf chuckled.  “Better you than me, Precentor Martial—no objections here.”

Thomas still frowned, but at last he nodded as the Primus glared at him.  “I will not vote for him—but neither will I vote against him.”

Hanse still stood by his wife and his face was set stone, but his left hand trembled slightly.  Candace nodded her agreement as well.  “I know you don’t trust them, Hanse . . . but he is the last remaining choice—and he has my vote,” she said quietly.

“Fine!” snapped Hanse and he jerked his hand out of the grip of his wife.  “But we—the High Council—will make the decisions, not this . . . puppet of ComStar.”

“HANSE!” Melissa said in an anger tone.  And then she collected herself.  “If Fredrick Stein-,” she grimaced, before correcting herself, “Anastasius Focht gives his word, then I for one believe him!  But I have not yet heard him answer.”

All eyes fell on Focht where his image stood next to that of the Primus, and he swallowed heavily.  “I foreswore all politics—I gave my Oath to God, I would not let myself get used again.”

“Precentor Martial, we are all used in this life,” said Michael York with a smile.  “Here is your chance to start a new life—your third life, and in a such a fashion that history will never, ever forget your name.”

Focht’s shoulders slumped and he shook his.  “My hubris admits that such an idea is attractive, but I have no children—no heirs.”

Jaime Wolf smiled.  “If the Scorpions join us, with their Scientists, they can easily create you an heir, Focht!  And you will not even have to get married!” he finished with a laugh.  “So I take it that is a yes, quiaff?”

Slowly Focht nodded his head.  “If it is the will of the Lords of the Inner Sphere that I take up this burden, than I shall accept it as my . . . karma, my fate, if you will.”

“And seeing that we are agreed in principle, at least,” Michael York said with a smile, “I would suggest that we meet on Terra at a future date to iron out all of the little details.  In the meantime, I think Jaime Wolf and his Grand Army have a battle to fight.”

“No, Primus,” Focht said in a suddenly powerful voice.  “If we are to do this, best we do it right.  Jaime Wolf . . . as First Lord of the Star League Reborn, having been selected for this post by the Lords of the Great Houses of the Inner Sphere in unanimity, will you accept from me a commission as the Commanding General of the Star League Defense Forces?”

Jaime Wolf drew in a deep breath and then he knelt and bowed his head.  “Seyla, First Lord.  I will.”

“Then go, my Knight, and inform your foes they face no disparate force joined together only in desperation, but that they fight against the Star League Defense Force made anew.”

“Inform the Clans of Kerensky that the Star League once again stands—and it stands in opposition to their Invasion,” Focht finished.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:40:45 PM by masterarminas »

Blacknova

• Puppet Master
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Rugby Players - Inspiration for the BattleMech
    • The Kapteyn Universe
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2012, 06:59:50 PM »

As requested by the Master, Wave IV map attached.
Dedicated to committing viciously gratuitous bastardy of the first order.

The Kapteyn Universe - http://www.ourbattletech.com/kapteyn

Follow the KU on twitter: Matt Alexander
@BlackNova01

You know there is something wrong with the FWL, when Word's spell check changes Impavido to Impetigo and Zechetinu to Secretion.

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2012, 08:14:56 PM »

You are the man, Blacknova!

MA

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2012, 09:40:15 PM »

Scorpion Epsilon Galaxy Field Headquarters, Bodo
Rondane, Chainelaine Isles, Clan Goliath Scorpion Enclave
January 14, 3044

The Ghost Bear officer frowned.  “Star Colonel Hardo, we need every bit of production possible . . . yet, your Scorpions are disassembling your factories!”

The Scorpion nodded in pleasure as his Elementals aided in the heavy lifting, right alongside technicians and laborers.  The fact that his Warriors were pitching in on the labor, that, as much as the actual work in progress, was probably what the Bear so distressed.

“We have orders from above, Star Captain Kabrinski,” Benjamin Hardo said with a shrug.  “Khan Djerassi ordered that we prepare these facilities to be moved—and that is what my men are now doing.”

“But moved where?”

The Scorpion shrugged again.  “We have not yet received those orders—or the transports, Star Captain.  I would imagine one of our worlds somewhere closer to the front lines; the travel time between here and Memmingen is far less than between Memmingen and the Homeworlds, but is still sufficient to cause a lag in supply delivery.”

“So . . . you are abandoning Rondane?” the Bear asked softly.

“Not to my knowledge,” Benjamin chuckled.  “These are all pre-fabricated structures we are taking apart—the more permanent factories we built in the caverns will remain at the least.”

The Bear nodded.  It did make sense, after all.  In a certain fashion.  But then he shook his head.  “I cannot believe you managed to get your Warriors to do menial labor.”

“Why not?  We, with the sole exception of you, are all Scorpions here.  The Clan needs this done—and it is the job of a Warrior to serve his Clan in any capacity.  That is something too many of our trothkin have forgotten, Jackson.”

“Hmmmm,” the Bear mused.  “Our Clan is a family, but my Warriors would demand a Trial of Refusal and one of Grievance if I were to command them to do such.”

“Short-sighted, quiaff?” Benjamin laughed.  “No offense, Jackson, but some Warriors are just too full of themselves, too . . . infatuated with the idea of their superiority that they would see their Clan suffer instead of picking up a shovel and pitching in to get a project complete.  And we have our own fair share of those imbeciles—they do not last long among the Scorpions, but each generation has a few.”

“Well, it is your Clan, so I should not complain overly much,” Kabrinski said with a smile.  “After all, you are not making me get out there and turn a wrench.”

“Of course not, Star Captain Kabrinski . . . if I were to put you out there, you would be hauling heavy equipment with the rest of my Elementals instead of wasting those muscles extracting bolts!”

Gabriel

• General
  • We the Swift,Quiet and Deadly Bring Forth Death
« Reply #338 on: August 01, 2012, 02:44:21 AM »

Very different but I like it great work
Fear is our most powerful weapon and a Heavy Regiment of Von Rohrs Battlemech's is a very close second.-attributed to Kozo Von Rohrs
Will of Iron,Nerves of Steel,Heart of Gold,Balls of Brass... No wonder I set off metal detectors.Death or Compliance now that's not to much to ask for,is it?

Knightmare

• Terran Supremacist
  • Network Gnome
  • General
  • Taking out the Sphere's trash since 3026
    • Our BattleTech
« Reply #339 on: August 01, 2012, 07:36:43 AM »

Kabrinski's first name is not Jackson.
Quote from: Dragon Cat
WORD (of Blake) is good for two things. 1. Leaving inappropriate notes on other people's work. 2. Adding fake words (of Blake) to the dictionary.

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2012, 12:41:35 PM »

Different Kabrinski; this isn't Jake.

MA

Knightmare

• Terran Supremacist
  • Network Gnome
  • General
    • Our BattleTech
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2012, 01:59:46 PM »

Different Kabrinski; this isn't Jake.

MA

Hmm...might want to select a different name. It's close enough to the original that I thought it was a typo.
WORD (of Blake) is good for two things. 1. Leaving inappropriate notes on other people's work. 2. Adding fake words (of Blake) to the dictionary.

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2012, 02:06:20 PM »

CIKS Victory, Proximity Point J2
Tukayyid, Free Rasalhague Republic
January 15, 3044

ilKhan Yvonne Hazen took in a deep breath as the holographic display stabilized and projected the blue-white orb that was her target.  Icons in seventeen different colors splashed over the display—but none of them were the harsh crimson of her enemies.

“Where are their ships?” she asked.

“Located them, ilKhan,” a sensor tech cried.  “Twenty-two WarShips are holding station out-system—four hours from planetary orbit.  Force composition is primarily destroyers and frigates, but I am detecting at least three cruisers and one battlecruiser among them.”

The ship’s commanding officer frowned.  “If we go after them . . . they can lead us on a chase throughout the outer system, before jumping away at a proximity point or past the limit.”

“And if we do not give chase?” Yvonne asked.

“Then they can choose when and where to move against us.”

“We have the advantage in numbers—forty vs. twenty-two, quiaff?”

“Aff.  Provided that those ships are not outfitted with nuclear tipped anti-ship missiles, we have the advantage here—and we will not know for certain until they come close enough to attack.”

Yvonne frowned.  Naval combat was not something she routinely dwelled upon—but she had a Khan who did.  “Raise CSRS James McKenna—I want to speak with Khan McKenna.”

The connection was quickly made.  “Options?” she asked the Raven Khan standing on the command deck of his battleship.

“One, we ignore them and proceed to orbit with our full force, minus a small flotilla to protect our JumpShips.  If they seek battle they will have to come to us.  Two, we keep the Fleet concentrated at the proximity point sheltering our JumpShips, with only a handful of ships to support the landings.  Three, detach a Task Force to deal with them and set off in pursuit while we retain a second group of WarShips here to protect our JumpShips and a third group to move into orbit to support our landings—that option opens us to defeat in detail should they successfully evade or if they have additional WarShips,” the Raven frowned.  “Their numbers are less than what Khan Kerensky claimed . . . they could have additional WarShips in nearby systems waiting to be summoned.”   

“You can defeat them, quiaff?”

“Aff, they have nothing heavier than a battlecruiser—our force contains three battleships, ilKhan Hazen.”

“Even if they have shipboard nuclear weapons?”

“If that scenario holds true, our losses will rise sharply—but we can defeat what we know they have in-system at this time—if they have no further reinforcements.”

“I do not like leaving WarShips in the hands of these Scavenger Lords,” Yvonne mused . . . but she finally nodded.  “We will remain concentrated and move against their ships only if they come to us.”

“Aff, ilKhan,” the Raven answered.  “In that case, I would recommend keeping the bulk of the Combined Fleet here, at the proximity point to provide our transports with protection—we can be in planetary orbit in forty-one minutes if that proves necessary, but the JumpShips will be vulnerable to additional WarShips jumping into the Tukayyid system.”

“Make it so, Khan McKenna,” Yvonne answered.  “Inform the Khans we are pro-. . .”

“ilKhan, we are receiving a transmission from the planet—Jaime Wolf is requesting a batchall,” a comm-tech reported.

“Open the channel,” she commanded and the ilKhan of the Clans straightened to her full height as the image of the Wolf traitor shimmered into existence in front of her.  And Yvonne stared in shock, because Jaime Wolf wore the same olive-drab uniform that Aleksandyr Kerensky had once worn—the uniform of the Star League Defense Force!

“ilKhan Hazen,” the image said politely, with a slight bow.  “I, Jaime Wolf, Commanding General of the Star League Reborn, present in body and blood upon the surface of Tukayyid contest your claim for this world, and for all of the worlds of the Inner Sphere.  Your invasion will end here amid blood, sweat, and tears; it will end by the will of my Warriors vying with yours, with victory going to he who has the right.”

“The Star League is dead!” Yvonne barked.  “What is this . . . heresy?”

Jaime Wolf smiled a cold, cold smile at the ilKhan.  “Yvonne Hazen, you managed to accomplish a deed that Aleksandyr Kerensky could not have done—a deed that generation after generation of War and squabbles and ruined factories failed to carry out.  You, and your Clans, have united the Inner Sphere to join together and reform the Star League under First Lord Anastasius Focht.  And I have been asked to serve the Star League Reborn as Commanding General.”

Yvonne swallowed and she shook her head.  “This is a sham—a ploy!  The Lords are using you in an effort to trick us!”

“No tricks, no shams, no ploys, ilKhan of the Clans.  The Star League is Reborn and First Lord Focht instructed me to inform you that it stands in opposition to your Invasion.  Withdraw now, and we can hammer out a peace—or come against me with your full fury and witness for yourself the unity and power of the Star League Defense Forces under my command.”

The ilKhan stared at the image for a second, then two, and then three before she replied.  “We will come and we will destroy you—the Clans of Kerensky shall never allow a false Star League to remain.”

“Then I shall face you with all of the forces at my disposal—a complete order of battle will be transmitted to you, ilKhan Hazen.  And I grant unto you command safcon—your landings will be unopposed.  Let us settle this on the surface as Warriors.”

“And your WarShips?”

“They will intervene only if you resort to orbital bombardments—and they will do so with full magazines of nuclear-tipped anti-ship missiles at their disposal.”  Jaime smiled grimly.  “I only regret that you arrived too late to fight ALL of us—a portion of our command has already moved to . . . shall we say a suitable location to begin counterattacks against the worlds you have taken.”

Yvonne’s blood ran cold . . . if the rest of the forces Natasha Kerensky had told her of were on the move, then the Invasion itself would be placed in jeopardy.  But, that no longer mattered.  She was here, and her enemy—at least in part—was here.  And here, on the surface of a world known as Tukayyid, would the decision be made.

“Our WarShips will not conduct orbital bombardments, traitor—we shall indeed settle this matter Warrior to Warrior.  Ready yourself for combat, Jaime Wolf, for I am coming.”

“Bargained well and done, ilKhan Hazen.  We who are about to die—as well as those who will emerge victorious—await you,” Jaime said with a grinning snarl ferocious enough to fit his Clan’s totem.  And the transmission ceased.

“Message to all Khans!” Yvonne barked.  “Prepare to ground our Clusters—I want that order of battle analyzed . . . quickly!  And targets identified.  Do not inform them of this . . . Star League Reborn foolishness.”

The com-tech swallowed heavily.  “ilKhan, they already know—all of our Warriors know.  Wolf’s transmission was sent to every ship, and they relayed your responses.”

A second com-tech rose as the ilKhan cursed, “I have the Khans on channel two, ilKhan Hazen; they are requesting to speak with you.”

“Which ones?” Yvonne spat.

“All of them, my ilKhan.”
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:28:55 PM by masterarminas »

masterarminas

• General
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2012, 03:46:06 PM »

And a special surprise for the loyal readers out there . . . Jaime Wolf's Archer!

Code: [Select]
Jaime Wolf's Archer

Mass: 70 tons
Tech Base: Clan
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Tournament Legal
Era: Clan Invasion
Tech Rating/Era Availability: F/X-X-D
Production Year: 3044
Cost: 15,050,723 C-Bills
Battle Value: 2,405

Chassis: Unknown Endo-Steel
Power Plant: Unknown 280 Fusion XL Engine
Walking Speed: 43.2 km/h
Maximum Speed: 64.8 km/h
Jump Jets: None
    Jump Capacity: 0 meters
Armor: Unknown Ferro-Fibrous
Armament:
    2  Large Pulse Lasers
    4  LRM-15s w/ Artemis IV FCS
    2  ER Medium Lasers
    1  Flamer
Manufacturer: Unknown
    Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

================================================================================
Equipment           Type                         Rating                   Mass 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Endo-Steel                   107 points                3.50
    Internal Locations: 3 LA, 2 RA, 1 LL, 1 RL
Engine:             XL Fusion Engine             280                       8.00
    Walking MP: 4
    Running MP: 6
    Jumping MP: 0
Heat Sinks:         Double Heat Sink             11(22)                    1.00
Gyro:               Standard                                               3.00
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
    Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA+H    R: SH+UA+LA+H
Armor:              Ferro-Fibrous                AV - 211                 11.00
    Armor Locations: 2 LA, 3 RA, 1 LL, 1 RL
    CASE Locations: LT, RT                                                 0.00

Internal       Armor     
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            9         
                                        Center Torso     22           30       
                                 Center Torso (rear)                  8         
                                           L/R Torso     15           24       
                                    L/R Torso (rear)                  6         
                                             L/R Arm     11           22       
                                             L/R Leg     15           30       

================================================================================
Equipment                                 Location    Heat    Critical    Mass 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Large Pulse Laser                            RA        10        2         6.00
Large Pulse Laser                            LA        10        2         6.00
2 LRM-15s                                    RT        10        4         7.00
    Artemis IV FCS                           RT        -         2         2.00
2 LRM-15s                                    LT        10        4         7.00
    Artemis IV FCS                           LT        -         2         2.00
2 (R) ER Medium Lasers                       CT        10        2         2.00
Flamer                                       HD        3         1         0.50
@LRM-15 (Artemis) (32)                       RT        -         4         4.00
@LRM-15 (Artemis) (32)                       LT        -         4         4.00
                                            Free Critical Slots: 2

BattleForce Statistics
MV      S (+0)  M (+2)  L (+4)  E (+6)   Wt.   Ov   Armor:      7    Points: 24
4          4       4       4       0      3     3   Structure:  4
Special Abilities: CASE, SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA, IF 3

Knightmare

• Terran Supremacist
  • Network Gnome
  • General
    • Our BattleTech
« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2012, 06:10:13 PM »

Flamer? Interesting choice.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28   Go Up