OBT Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AU Developers - Please PM Knightmare or MechRat if you need board or permission changes

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Upcoming Releases  (Read 86243 times)

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
Re: Upcoming Releases
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2013, 06:43:25 PM »

Surprised no Cappelan Field Report since there was that Preview almost a fortnight ago now
My stuff, and my AU timeline follow link and enjoy

http://www.ourbattletech.com/forum/dragon-cat-collection/

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Really, as long as there is an unbroken line of people calling themselves "Clan Nova Cat," it doesn't really matter to me if they're still using Iron Wombs or not. They may be dead as a faction, but as a people they still exist. It's not uncommon in the real world, after all.

Ken

• Bethlens' Irregulars
  • Hexare Grenadier
  • Fanjunkare
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2013, 07:45:57 PM »

If I had to guess, the Republic TRO and the RS PDF are clogging up the layout bottleneck. Hopefully once that's done, the FRs should come rolling out. The Kurita HB is probably low priority, as it's probably going to lose money.

Dread Moores

• Overste
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2013, 08:53:46 PM »

I'll be curious how the FRs do in terms of return on investment. I seem to recall prior posts talking about the Year of the Star League not being quite a smashing success.

Following on Mr. Horner's comments, I'd also imagine the Republic TRO is taking more time, as it isn't simply taking an existing design file from print and making the PDF. That's another of the confusing aspects of this particular product roll out. It now seems like more work than a PDF of the print would have required. How future TROs are handled, after this recent set up, will really be interesting to see.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:56:53 PM by Dread Moores »
The first one to use the term Dork Age loses.

Rainbow 6

• KU Player
  • General
« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2013, 03:35:10 AM »

I do think they have been overly ambitious with the latest TRO, should either have done 1 book with everything in or stuck to what seems to have been the original plan and released them all as a faction specific series and then released a book when everything was out.

Dread Moores

• Overste
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2013, 01:23:58 AM »

I need to pull a complete reversal on prior statements about FM: 3145. I've had the time to sit down and go through about half of the book (not chronologically, as I've skipped about). It's good. It's really, really good. Full disclosure, after my initial exposure to BT (and devouring the FMs that existed at that time), I quickly figured out that FMs are, well, boring. Not at all with this one, on further review. Well done, writers. Well done, indeed.

P.S. Don't switch off the multi-faction FM format. It's soooo much nicer.
The first one to use the term Dork Age loses.

Epoch Rooster

• Kavallerist
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2013, 01:40:38 AM »

TRO 3145 RotS Is out along with the two-volume Record Sheets (600+ pages of Sheets total) for the DTF-only TRO3145.
Commander Cyrus Nickle
ARC-3K Archer
The Disposable Heroes

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2013, 12:40:01 PM »

TRO 3145 RotS Is out along with the two-volume Record Sheets (600+ pages of Sheets total) for the DTF-only TRO3145.

I just noticed this ones thread on BT page I wish they'd update it more often

So this one and Isle of Blessed sounds like good way to go 8)

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Really, as long as there is an unbroken line of people calling themselves "Clan Nova Cat," it doesn't really matter to me if they're still using Iron Wombs or not. They may be dead as a faction, but as a people they still exist. It's not uncommon in the real world, after all.

Gabriel

• General
  • We the Swift,Quiet and Deadly Bring Forth Death
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »

Hi i just got the 3145 Fed Suns tech readout. Awesome Well the Kruger Combat Car had very interesting info given on it. It is mentioned to have fought during the Star League and First Succession War eras. It has also made a name for itself in desert fighting. I love the modern look.
Fear is our most powerful weapon and a Heavy Regiment of Von Rohrs Battlemech's is a very close second.-attributed to Kozo Von Rohrs
Will of Iron,Nerves of Steel,Heart of Gold,Balls of Brass... No wonder I set off metal detectors.Death or Compliance now that's not to much to ask for,is it?

Ken

• Bethlens' Irregulars
  • Hexare Grenadier
  • Fanjunkare
« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »

Ooooh, more new stuff.

Capellans in 2765 and an AtoW adventure with a price that's a steal!

Dragon Cat

• KU Player
  • General
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2013, 04:23:39 AM »

Ooooh, more new stuff.

Capellans in 2765 and an AtoW adventure with a price that's a steal!

There both really great - the lengths the WoB went for ProtoMechs can't get past that!!  What an adventure

The original CBT thread
Dragon Cat on CBT

Ken

• Bethlens' Irregulars
  • Hexare Grenadier
  • Fanjunkare
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2013, 04:38:17 AM »

And props to Mad Cap for all his work on the FR.

muttley

• Lojtnant
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2013, 05:14:27 PM »

I loved the new Regiments and getting 2 instead of 1 WarShip was a nice surprise!
"It matters little how we die, so long as we die better men than we imagined we could be -- and no worse than we feared." Drago Museveni, CY 8451

Knightmare

• Terran Supremacist
  • Network Gnome
  • General
  • Taking out the Sphere's trash since 3026
    • Our BattleTech
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2013, 11:29:11 PM »

People should be happy with the Black Lion I. MadCap did a stellar job on the FR. It's a great read, and he really made the CCAF pop IMO.
Quote from: Dragon Cat
WORD (of Blake) is good for two things. 1. Leaving inappropriate notes on other people's work. 2. Adding fake words (of Blake) to the dictionary.

Rainbow 6

• KU Player
  • General
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2013, 02:39:07 PM »

People should be happy with the Black Lion I. MadCap did a stellar job on the FR. It's a great read, and he really made the CCAF pop IMO.

Yeah its a quality product, as i've said elsewhere the only (little) niggle for me is a lack of listings for the 'private military contractors' employed by the CCAF.

Knightmare

• Terran Supremacist
  • Network Gnome
  • General
  • Taking out the Sphere's trash since 3026
    • Our BattleTech
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2013, 06:24:03 AM »

It's an open field so you can invent your own set of private military contractors.
Quote from: Dragon Cat
WORD (of Blake) is good for two things. 1. Leaving inappropriate notes on other people's work. 2. Adding fake words (of Blake) to the dictionary.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Up